When playing at Vampire Bingo, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible. So, to make sure there're no misunderstandings between us, we have a set of house rules. That way, you know what you’re agreeing to, we’re clear about what we’re offering, and we’ll hopefully both enjoy each other’s company for a long time to come!
- You agree to abide by the Vampire Bingo rules and regulations set out on these pages.
- You can only legally play here if you are 18 years of age or over, and are a resident of a country where participation is legal and not prohibited.
- By enjoying our games, you agree that you do not find them offensive, unfair or indecent.
- You are only allowed one account per person, per household, even if you use a shared internet connection with other residents. Sadly, this is necessary to prevent abuse of our bonus and freebie offers.
- Any stakes that you place, including pre-purchased bingo tickets, are non-refundable, unless a system malfunction occurs, in which case, all stakes placed on the particular game being played at the time of the malfunction will be refunded. However, Vampire Bingo and Cozy Games have no obligation to re-pay players who abuse these occurrences, and therefore, an alternative may be deemed suitable depending on the individual circumstances.
- Where there are instances of prizes being shared by more than one player, the prize or jackpot will be split equally among all the winners.
- You agree to keep your Vampire Bingo username and password safe and secure.
- If a query arises as a result of a gaming session where there is a mis-match between your records and the data recorded by our servers, the latter will be considered correct.
- In the event of any disagreement between yourself and Vampire Bingo, the management’s decision will be considered final.
Sign-up Free Bingo Tickets and Bonus Rules
- Just make your first deposit of £10 or more and get a whopping 300 bingo tickets completely free on top of your 350% bonus.
- These free bingo tickets will be funded instantly into your account as soon as you make your first deposit.
- By using these free bingo tickets, you can settle down to a huge bingo sitting and take a good look around our bingo rooms.
- Both funded and non-funded players will be unable to make a deposit if their account balance exceeds £100. Therefore, in order to make a deposit, you will need to play-through the excess, until your balance drops beneath £100.
- We reserve the right to remove free-money winnings from your account at any time, and without notice.
- Once you make your first deposit, your bonus account balance will be reset to zero, and any money in your cash account will remain in place, although it will be capped at a maximum of £30.
Free Bingo Rules
- Any game winnings earned prior to making your first deposit will be treated as follows: your bonus account balance will reset to zero; your cash account balance will be capped at a maximum of £30.
- All players will be awarded with ten free cards. However, you can choose to purchase up to ten extra cards at a cost of 1p each to increase your chances of winning.
At VampireBingo, we always try to offer our players something extra-special, which is why we pride ourselves on our selection of great chat games. They’re a fun and friendly way of getting to know your fellow roomies and chat masters, whilst playing for some bonus rewards. Here, you will get a brief explanation of each chat game that we run in our bingo rooms; if you need any further assistance, don't be afraid to ask any of our helpful CHs.
- LUCKY 2s: Pick two numbers and give them to your CH. If both your numbers get called, type *LUCKY 2s* followed by your two numbers. The first player to call correctly wins 50p. You can have the same numbers as another roomie, but it’s the first to call who wins the game.
- CRAZY 8s: Give your CH two numbers ending in 8 (e.g., 18, and 38), and if both numbers are called, type *CRAZY 8* followed by your two numbers. The first player to call correctly wins 50p. You can have the same numbers as another roomie, but it’s the first to call who wins the game.
- TANGO: Choose two numbers and give them to your CH. If both your numbers are called, type *TANGO* and your number quickly in the chat window. The first player to call correctly wins 50p. You can have the same numbers as another roomie, but it’s the first to call who wins the game.
- CH’s FAVOURITES: This could literally be anything! Your duty CH will pick their favourite game during these sessions, so stay on your toes and be prepared for a surprise.
- NEXTOUT: Choose one number and tell it to your CH. When your number is drawn, type *NEXTOUT* and your number. The first player to call correctly wins 50p. You can have the same numbers as another roomie, but it’s the first to call who wins the game.
- CHARMED: Select three numbers which all end in the same digit (e.g., 23, 53, and 63). Once all three numbers are called, say *CHARMED*, followed by your numbers. The first player to call correctly wins 50p. You can have the same numbers as another roomie, but it’s the first to call who wins the game.
- QUIZ – TRIVIA: This could be a music, film or television trivia quiz, which is hosted by a CH. Answer the questions correctly to win a prize.
- 2 OUTTA 3: Pick any three numbers and give them to your CH. When any two of your numbers are called, type *2 OUTTA 3* followed by your three numbers. The first player to call correctly wins 50p. You can have the same numbers as another roomie, but it’s the first to call who wins the game.
- MIRROR: Choose a pair of numbers which reflect each other, e.g., 23 and 32, and supply them to your CH. When both sets of numbers are called, say *MIRROR* and your two numbers. The first player to call correctly wins 50p. You can have the same numbers as another roomie, but it’s the first to call who wins the game.
Chat Game Rules
- Players can participate in chat games and receive prizes of chat bingo bonuses up to the value of 200% of their last deposit in the form of free tickets/bonuses (free tickets and bonus credit decision will be taken by Chat host).
- In order for depositing players to be eligible to receive chat winnings, you must have made at least one deposit within the last 10 days prior to playing a chat game.
- Non-depositing players can take part in chat games for seven days after signing up, but will need to buy at least two game cards to qualify.
- In the event of any dispute, the CH’s and/or management’s decision will be final.
Chat Rules and Etiquette
- Please don’t write sentences in capital letters; this is perceived as a form of ‘shouting’, and is considered offensive by many players.
- You may not solicit or advertise for any other website in the chat window.
- Please refrain from making comments of an overly sexual nature; this includes the use of sexual terms and connotations.
- Trolling will not be tolerated, so please do not make offensive references to bands, religions, race, or politics in an attempt to start an argument.
- You must not use an offensive chat alias.
- No racial, ethnic or sexual slurs are to be made.
- You must not, under any circumstances, impersonate another player at Vampire Bingo.
- Do not harass, argue with, or disrespect another player or CH.
- Soliciting for donations of any kind is not allowed.
- Revealing or requesting details like email address, postal address, contact number, credit card number or any other such personal and financial information inside the chat rooms is not allowed. This is to ensure the safety and privacy of all our players.
When playing at Lucky Ladies Bingo, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible. So, to make sure there're no misunderstandings between us, we have a set of house rules. That way, you know what you’re agreeing to, we’re clear about what we’re offering, and we’ll hopefully both enjoy each other’s company for a long time to come!
1. Withdrawal Terms & Conditions
Who Can Request a Withdrawal?
Withdrawals can only be made by real-money players, who have made a minimum deposit of £10 to their account.
You may request one withdrawal during every five-day period.
In order for you to request a withdrawal, you must wager the value of your deposit plus any deposit bonuses, four times (4X) on bingo games, or ten times (10X) on slots.
E.g., if you deposit £10, and receive a £20 bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £30, you will need to wager the total amount of £30 X 4 (four times) = to the amount of £120 for Bingo Games or £30 X 10 (ten times) = £300 for Slots.
Daily login bonus, chat bonus, Bingo bonus and casino cash, free tickets/free spins and any other promotional bonus given to player except deposit bonus will comes under Free money category, you must wager the sum of these bonuses, eight times (8X) on bingo games, or twenty times (20X) on Slots.
Bonus expiry: ALL bonuses have a standard 30 days expiry period if not used. Some bonuses may expire sooner, bonus conditions will be displayed on the offer page.
E.g., if you receive £10 as Daily Login bonus, and receive a £20 welcome bonus under promotion, giving you a total of £30, you will need to wager the total amount of £30 X 8 (eight times) = to the amount of £240 for Bingo Games or £30 X 20 (twenty times) = £600 for Slots.
Note: Please note that the wagering calculation done by Wagering dashboard is estimated wagering. Final wagering status will be checked by accounting team while processing withdrawal requests.
In case “If you opt for the No Bonus option, you will receive no bonus on your deposit, however, you will be required to wager your deposit amount (1X) before any winnings from your cash deposit can be withdrawn. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations”.
E.g. If you deposit £10 and opt for no bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £10, you will need to wager amount of £10 X 1 (one time) = to the amount of £10 for Bingo or Slots Games.
Play on Blackjack and Roulette does not count towards wagering requirements
As per the withdrawal Terms & Conditions players are required to verify their identity before a payout can be made. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
a) Photo ID: A copy of a current photo ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photo ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver's License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, expiry date, date of birth, and photograph are visible on the documents.
b) Copy of Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front of the credit card used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle six numbers of the card copy.
c) Proof of address: In few circumstances like cheque payment, you may be asked to provide documentation which validates your home address. This may be in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement.
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your Bingo membership
What are the Minimum/Maximum Deposit and Withdrawal Amounts?
- The minimum deposit amount at Lucky Ladies Bingo is £10; the minimum withdrawal amount is £30.
- The maximum weekly withdrawal limit is £300 for all games. In the case of you winning a bingo or slots progressive jackpot, you will be paid £1,000 each week.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the withdrawal limits for certain accounts.
How quickly will my Withdrawal Request be processed?
- We process withdrawal request daily on working days. We aim to process your withdrawal request within 3 working days after the request has been received.
- If we have approved a higher withdrawal limit of £1,000 or more for your account, please note that withdrawals of £1,000+ may take longer to process. In addition, we only allow a total maximum monthly withdrawal of £5,000.
What Payment Method can I Use for a Withdrawal Request?
Withdrawal requests will be paid to the relevant account and/or payment method by which your deposit was, with the exception of:
1. Ukash and Paysafe Card Withdrawals
If you deposited using Ukash or Paysafe card, we will first advise customer to register any other credit/debit card so that the payout can be transferred within 24-48 working hours. However if in case, player does not have any other credit/debit card active then we will send you a cheque via first-class mail to your registered address and a £5 fee for payment via cheque will be deducted from the value of your withdrawal.
2. Withdrawals by Cheque
Cheques are sent out on a fortnightly basis for all approved withdrawals. In the event that a cheque is rejected or returned to us due to you providing incorrect personal or address details, we will charge you an admin fee of £25
3. Mastercard and Eurocard
Most of the MasterCard issued in United Kingdom are supported for payout except few Card bin and any other MasterCard not issued in United Kingdom. Due to MasterCard/Euro card regulations, we are unable to pay withdrawals to these types of credit/debit cards. Therefore, if you make a deposit to your account using MasterCard, we will first try to payout to the same card however if in case, the card bin is not supported then we will advise customer to register any other credit/debit card so that the payout can be transferred within 24-48 working hours. If player does not have any other credit/debit card active then we will issue your payments via cheque unless you have previously deposited using a Visa or debit card.
4. Intimation in case of Lost/Theft Card.
In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, cancelled or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
If a payout has been made to any closed/lost/stolen/expired/cancelled card and payout got success then we will not be able to reverse the payout and player will be responsible for any such loss.
It is mandate to update to firstname.lastname@example.org about a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, cancelled immediately.
What Happens if I Cancel my Withdrawal Request?
If you cancel your withdrawal request (known as a redemption flow-back), this will not be considered a new deposit, and the amount is therefore not eligible for any bonus.
General Rules regarding Withdrawals
- Vampire Bingo allows one account per person, household and shared internet connection, to prevent misuse of our free sign-up bonus. If we determine that you have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to refuse any payouts.
- Once you request a payout, all BBs (bingo bonus bucks) in your account at the time of the request will be reset to zero.
- We recommend that you revisit our Terms & Condition section regularly, as we reserve the right to amend them without prior notice. If you have any questions or suggestions relating to the withdrawal or wagering process, please contact us at email@example.com
1.If you refuse to comply with our rules and regulations, Vampire Bingo reserves the right to deny you access to promotions, bonuses, and other benefits. We can also refuse your withdrawal request/s if:
a. You provide us with false or misleading information.
b. The relevant ID and accompanying documentation are not provided.
- If you are found to be abusing our rules and regulations, you risk having your account suspended, and any real-money or bonus money in your account being declared void and non-refundable.
- Our site server time is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Therefore, all game logs, and promotions will display times in GMT.
- The player's last deposit should be a minimum of £10 to meet the qualifying requirements for a withdrawal application.
- In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, or cancelled, or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
- As the Vampire Bingo account holder, you can only use a payment method that is registered in your own name. If a player made a deposit using a payment method which is not on your own name,Vampire Bingo and Management has right to close the account and all the balance will be forfeited. In such cases, any withdrawal request will not be entertained.
- Payment method processing times are approximately 7-10 business days. However, some payment methods may take a longer processing time. If you'd like more information on this matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players can send the legible copies of their documents to Vampire Bingo Accounts Team through Fax: +44-207-900-1707 or they can scan the documents and email them at email@example.com
Enjoy a mammoth bingo session absolutely and utterly round the clock in our 90 ball bingo room, Free Room. So let the bingo balls roll and get back into the bingo groove
Another gem of bingo room for all our veteran players. If you are looking for some free play and some awesome wins, then this room is a must for you.
With so much to enjoy in this 80 ball room, you won’t feel the need to put a break to your bingo sitting. Players can go for a game every hour and stand a chance to win exciting cash prizes.
This 90 ball bingo room is better than ever! Why not try your luck at the smashing games we have for you every hour between 12.00 GMT – 00:00 GMT?
Immerse yourself into a bustling bingo environment in this 90 ball bingo room. Games will be played every hour; so come along to this room between 9:00 GMT – 01:00 GMT and claim our fabulous prizes.
Add a bit of quality bingo time in 90 ball bingo room between 9:00 GMT – 1:00 GMT and try to win awesome prizes we have for you. How’s that for incredibly good bingo time?